1. Massage palm by using thumb of one hand to make circular motions in palm of other hand.
2. Massage entire front of hand and length of each finger, from base to tip, using thumb and index finger of opposite hand.
3. Stretch fingers by gently pushing fingers up and back with palm of opposite hand.
4. Press the "Hoku" point for 30 seconds by placing thumb and forefinger of one hand on webbing between thumb and forefinger of the opposite hand.
1. Apply light pressure, using thumb behind the ear and side of index finger in front, starting at top of outer ear and working down intermittently to ear lobe.2. Use index finger to stroke in and around middle of ear.
3. Using light pressure, gently tug ear lobe.
4. Stroke back of ear using index finger.
5. Massage upper and outer areas of front and back of ears using thumb and index fingers.